Lost Passports

If you lose your passport abroad, the nearest Dutch embassy or consulate can help you obtain a new passport or temporary travel document (emergency passport or laissez passer).

Although you are not required to report the loss of your passport to the local police, it is recommended you do so, with a view to a subsequent claim to your insurance company.

One thought on “Lost Passports

  1. Hello,

    My sister travelling with her Dutch passport from Europe got her passport stolen in Las Vegas. We are reaching out to inquire about a temporarily document for her to return to Europe.

Leave a Reply to Alison Kool Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

eighteen − seven =