Lost Passports

If you lose your passport abroad, the nearest Dutch embassy or consulate can help you obtain a new passport or temporary travel document (emergency passport or laissez passer).

Although you are not required to report the loss of your passport to the local police, it is recommended you do so, with a view to a subsequent claim to your insurance company.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

16 + 10 =